1. Can I drive after my vascular ultrasound scan?
A: Yes there are no after effects and all scans at Vascular One Ultrasound are non-invasive.
2. How much will my vascular ultrasound scan cost?
A: If you are on a Government Pension or Healthcare card you will be bulk-billed, which means you will not have to pay for your
scan. Our private fees are set lower than our competitors, which means lower out of pocket expenses for our clients.
3. If I am a private paying patient can I get some money back through Medicare?
A: Yes all of Vascular One Ultrasounds scans are Medicare rebatable. The amount varies depending on which scan you are having,
this information will be given to you when you make your appointment.
4. Can I claim my out of pocket expenses through my private Health fund?
A: No. Your private health fund will assist you with payment of the vascular ultrasound only if you have the scan while you are a
5. When will my doctor have the results of my vascular ultrasound?
A: Your doctor will have the results within 24hrs if they have the software on their computers, otherwise they will have the
results in 48hrs. If it is required we will contact your doctor immediately to discuss results.
6. Do I have to fast for my vascular ultrasound?
A: Some of our scans require fasting, you will be given these instructions at the time of making your appointment and you will be
given a morning appointment so that you do not have to fast for too long.